-30 Ton Travel Lift for Haul-Outs, Vessels to 16.5' Beam
- Shaft, Prop, Strut and Complete Bottom Repair
- Local Prop Shop with Computerized Analysis and Tuning
- Fiberglass and Gel-coat Repair
- Paint, Repair and Finish Work
- Insurance claim repairs welcome
- Dockside Service
- Electricians and Electronics Specialists
- Center to Load and Unload Boats to and from Trailers
- Engine and Generator Service and Repair
- Hard-tops, fly bridge arrangements, house enclosures, cabinetry
- Advanced materials and methods to correct bottom blistering
- Metal shop for custom fabrications and repairs
- Surveys and survey haul-outs
- Emergency Service and Vessel Delivery/Pick-up
-Most Reasonable rates
- Serving Georgia, S. Carolina, and N. Florida.
Take I 95 Exit 42 north on GA HWY 99 for 1.2 miles to U.S. HWY 17. Turn left (north) 1.3 miles to entrance to marina and Boat Yard. Before crossing Altamaha River Bridge, turn right 0.3 miles to Facility
Easy access from the East Coast ICW. Enter South Altamaha River from the ICW at unlighted Day Beacon 216A. Call Yard for detailed channel information. From Off shore, approach from St. Simons Inlet or Altamaha Sound, call Yard for local information.
Office hours 8 AM- 5 PM Mon.-Fri., Emergency Service available as needed: cell 912-270-2777
Marina adjacent to Boat Yard, waterfront dining at Mudcat Charlie's, Easy access from I 95, no low bridges or heavy traffic, easy access from ICW or from the outside.